We are looking for a great looking, eye-catching website for our website TheDiamondMoment.com.
We are a pre-launch company that is creating a marketplace that connects consumers with multiple jewelers that compete for their business. We are looking to design a homepage that conveys our message that we want to help you create the perfect moment, by saving you time and money when shopping for jewelry by bringing the jewelers to you to compete for your business.
Our goal at this stage is to develop an eye catching website that conveys this message and is focused on customer acquisition by having visitors submit their email address.
Stage 1 will be to develop a dynamic and compelling homepage which converts visitors into sign ups for our service when we launch. Future projects will be available to design more pages within in the site.
Men and Women aged 40 and under
People who want a deal and are not comfortable negotiating prices.
Someone who wants to create a perfect moment by saving a significant amount of time and most importantly money when shopping for a watch, engagement ring, earrings, necklaces, etc, whether it’s for a birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, just a special gift for themselves or their significant other.
Anyone who has purchased jewelry before and plans to in the future
[LINKS TO INCLUDE] are:
“ Home page”
"How we help "
- Website should be clean & simple with strong call to action for Consumers’ to register their email address
- Sign up is FREE:
- Web 2.0 Design
- Post to Twitter & Facebook buttons
- Eye-catching - lighter colors.
- Creates an emotional connection
- Engaging Ad Copy
- Large logo
Might be cool to do horizontal stages of what we will are going to accomplish illustrated in graphics: example: http://www.crunchbase.com/assets/im…7665v1.jpg
Find your perfect moment
By registering today
Step 2: Compare
Jewelers by price, location, reviews, & more!
Offline at the store or securely & instantly online
[GOAL OF SITE]
1. To have visitors to site register by submitting their email address
©2010 TDM, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact (link) About (link) Privacy (link) Blog (link)
[SITES WE LIKE]
1. Specifically for BlueLeaf, we like the pictures on the right side that rotate that show the potential user what the product looks like on the inside.
2. Future website flow / development would be user signs up for the service. Fills out a form indicating their specs. Specs being what piece of jewelry they want i.e. an engagement ring, watch, earrings, necklace etc. Then further specify the parameters of what they want, such as a 2carat, princess cut engagement ring, looking to purchase in the next 30 days, and they only want jewelers from a 25 mile radius of their zip code competing for their business.
3. Then they receive a notice they have 5 offers in their account. They log in to view the offer.
4. If you could design a few rotating images of this flow, that would be cool.
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg
Photoshop layered - .psd (RGB)