moomeo is a service for sharing emails. We are a startup (meaning only 2 people, one with a day job) in Silicon Valley.
When users forward an email to a special moomeo email address, moomeo will copy the email to a web page and provide share links for Facebook, Twitter, and the general web.
With moomeo, users can more easily share emails on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, or anywhere on the web.
**We hope to find someone who we can trust with future design work and questions, someone who is artistic yet can also help define the vision and layout for a page. The ideal designer possesses a deep understanding of the user experience and enjoys suggesting ways to improve an interface. We also prefer a CSS-savvy designer who can provide tips on CSS implementation, though this is not a strict requirement.
Our target audience initially consists of frequent users of Twitter and the Facebook status update tool. The audience is tech-savvy and ranges from gossip teens to professional adults.
NEED 2 PAGES DESIGNED (no coding required):
1. Home Page
2. Email Landing Page (page where emails are posted and viewed & commented on (using Disqus) by other users)
1. Grab user's attention
2. Explain Moomeo service and value proposition within one glance (similar to highway billboard) - that we allow you to share any email by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org (see Overview section).
3. Encourage users to browse Moomeo content
Email Landing Page
1. Invite users to read email and comment
2. Entice new users to share emails with Moomeo
3. Encourage browsing of other Moomeo content
*****Please see attachment “Design Guidelines”*****
* To give you an idea of the types of emails that might be presented see the attached (#1-8) emails.
We are winding down a logo contest at http://99designs.com/contests/27621. I'll post a public comment on this contest's page once the logo has been uploaded.
Please send me a message if you have any questions. Thanks, Kyle