Cómo AGroleau9 comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
We want our website redesigned with more color and pictures so it looks more modern. Our goal is to familiarize consumers and industry partners with our brand, strengthen our reputation with a strong web presence, have more people apply online and choose to work with us based on their first impression from our site. Our current site looks outdated and doesn't portray the innovative, established company that we are. Our new site should establish trust and build credibility with users.
Nombre de la empresa
Capital First Home Loans, Inc.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are a local mortgage company that provides home financing to new buyers and existing homeowners. We predominantly assist people in financing a purchase, and our typical client is 26-38 years old. We're not your parents' mortgage company. We do more than offer mortgage finaning. We provide our customers with a first-class experience that keeps them clients for life. Our current site doesn't back the experience our customers receive when working with us. The site needs to be bold, strong and memorable. At the same time, we want it clean, bright and simple.
Lo que desea
- Item 1...Change the navigation to horizontal with hover-over menus. Here's what we're thinking for the links: Buying A Home
-Rates & Products
-Working with a Realtor
Refinancing A Home
-Rate & Term
Home Equity Loans
-Rates & Products
The "Apply Now" should be catchy. We'd also like an "Apply Now" section of it's own that will take people to another page. Other areas we'd like included would be sections for:
-Loan Track (to view the status of your loan)
-Create an Account
-Why Choose Us
- Item 2...Professional look and established feel
- Item 3...Cool, crisp pics of people, homeownership, etc.
- Item 4...Our name font, logo and colors should not be altered. Our slogan is "We're Lower." E-mail email@example.com to request jpegs of the logo.
- Item 5...Our current site is http://www.WeAreLower.com Our competitors are http://www.quickenloans.com and http://www.thirdfederal.com we want our site to looks better then their sites!!!
- Item 6...Must incorparate BBB & Equal Housing Logos!
- Item 7...Finished work needs to be in PSD format with all layers (not "flattened")
- Item 8...Vibrant, crisp color and photos!
- Item 9... Make the market news less prevalent so there's not too much blocked text on the landing page
- Item 1...Clip Art
- Item 2...Too busy with too much text. Our current landing page has an industry news section - which we like - but it's too prevalent!
- Item 4...The side navigation our current site has. Yuck!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte