Graphic only needed.
The services allows the following:
1) Explain clearly what the website does, why it is better than others
2) Create trust in the mind of the purchaser, which includes a 100% money back guarantee, customer reviews, media reviews etc.
3) Show an image of a family or a loved one, to portrait safety and trust
4) Show what sample oil paintings look like, where appropriate
5) Customers may initiate the purchase process ON THE FIRST page, no registration is necessary. They can upload a photo, choose some custom parameters etc.
6) Apart from the front page there may be other pages, like FAQ, and Contact Us. These use the same basic design as the front page.
The key point here is to get the customer to upload his photo, and start the payment process. The customer makes this decision on the front page.
One page must combine all these ideas. But let us not just copy what other custom oil painting websites have done. Lets try to create a unique experience that does not already exist on the web.
1) We must be able to edit the reviews, website description in HTML code easily
2) We must be able to change the purchase form parameters easily (e.g. add shipping country, add a parameter for a frame)
3) Generally the more raw HTML text the better (for SEO)