This is my 6th contest. I know what I'm looking for and am very easy to work with. Here are a few comments from some of my other contests:
"heh nice example of what fast feedback can do (over 80 entries for the 250$ contest) don't get me wrong but there were contest with the higher prizes and much lower amount of entries ;] good job, thx for nice cooperation so far."
"Congrats to anahaw.
and thanks to Gerrid for holding a well run contest :-) "
This contest is for a professionally designed homepage with NO CODING. I will be reviewing and commenting on every design twice per day (9am and 4:30pm EST).
PLEASE READ THE BRIEF BEFORE SUBMITTING.
Thank you and good luck!
Bios Life Training
This website will be used to provide basic training information to people who start their own Bios Life Franchise, home based business.
1. Provide world-class training information to our Franchise Owners
2. To present a fun and professional brand of our business
- Colors - Blue (try something along these lines - #4762B3)
- Over all Look and Feel:- Professional
- Background- I like the background at http://www.bioslifeslim.com/home/usa/home.html . I am specifically referring to the hexagon shapes and shades of colors. I would like to see this background modified with shades of blue.
- Navigation (horizontal)- Product Advocate
- Business Builder
- Forms and Flyers
- Archived Webinars
- More homepage elements (see here for example http://smithseo.com/bioslife.html )- Product Advocate marketing section (A segment of the home page that provides a marketing for Product Advocates)
- Business Builder Marketing Section (Same thought)
- New Tools marketing section. (A segment of the home page allocated to marketing our new sales tools)
- Events section (same thought)
- New Downloadable Forms and Flyers(same thought)
- Newsletter sign up
- In the news (listing of recent news reports by date)- Logo
- Something simple
- Maybe add some shading and shadowing for effect and pop.
- I don't want this design to be cluttered.
- I don't want this design to be flat (please add some shadowing around the edges to make the site "pop".