* Unspectacular, easy, clear and clearly arranged, as less layout elements as possible. Better avoid fancy divider lines, shadowed separators etc. Reduced to the max.
* Layout type: flat or near flat design
* Technically it must be a fully responsive solution, based on Bootstrap v3.x, layouted as a 12 column grid layout.
* We clearly prefer wide layouts over boxed layouts
* For the responsive layouts we want to have different widths used with different break points. The largest minimum width (for e.g. people with full HD screens) should at least use full available width on a 1’280px wide screen.
The following colors are used in the official style guide and should be used (especially for the Logo), but the rest of the design also can be enhanced with other colors. Be cautious with colors. The design should appear decent and reputable.
* Black; RGB: 003, 005, 010; RAL 9005
* Blue; RGB: 023, 097, 171; RAL 5015
* Gray; RGB: 186, 189, 186; RAL 7038
* White: RGB: 255, 255, 255; RAL 9003
Three versions can be used. Take the one which you prefer for your design:
1. Exactly like it is implemented for the current website: http://www.santesuisse.ch/de/tarifsuisse.html
2. Pure text logo without image and borders, just „tarifsuisse ag“: https://www.dropbox.com/s/habx24yox…y.png?dl=0
3. The same combination of image and text like it is implemented for the new santésuisse design: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4cutpilh…e.png?dl=0
The Font in the logo is Frutiger Black, LW 141
Logo text can be blue or black. Choose what you prefer.
Adobe Illustrator Files
French Logo, black text color: https://www.dropbox.com/s/we2wma360…rz.ai?dl=0
German Logo, blue text color: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d18xzkd59…et.ai?dl=0
Till today Arial has been used for tarifsuisse (and for santésuisse). But since we all know that Arial looks old and ugly on the web and you won’t have any chance to create a nice looking typography, try to work with Frutiger since this is the official font for all publications.
But when you come to the conclusion that Frutiger is not optimal for your design, choose a different font. We do like fonts like “Open Sans”, “Proxima Nova”, “Gesta”, “Lato”, and others, so feel free to choose wisely, since we think that the typography is very important. In general we think, that you should not mix different fonts, but if you have great ideas to include some header fonts that not only have a different font-weight, but also are a different font itself, that’s okay, as long as it supports your layout and the font is e.g. a nice divider element to structure the content.
There is no need to implement mood or slider images. The website is for experts. Must be focused on the content.
We want you to work with icons. We all know, that icons do only make sense, as long as they are self-explanatory, but this will be our subject later on. Just use icons, independent of how well explanatory they are, but choose again wisely, since we don’t want to find any common, old XP-like icons, but new and fresh ones, e.g. from http://getbootstrap.com/components/#glyphicons or from http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/