Page Design 1: Homepage:
A new design for: http://www.awardsforanything.com/default.aspx?
Most information on our current homepage (http://www.AwardsForAnything.com) will still be very important in the new design. Overall, the site works well for our needs; it just needs a more updated, fresher feel.
Some of the things we would like to keep the same functionality are:
• The side navigation needs to stay expanded like it is on the current site.
• We want to keep pictures for the different categories in the top navigation menu.
Some things that we’d like to have slightly different functionality are:
• The footer is currently very cluttered. It definitely needs to be cleaned up for a more sophisticated look.
• We want to keep a client section, but we would like the ability to click on a logo and it open a pop up with their project.
• The current slideshow does not function very well. We would like to keep a slideshow, but have something cleaner.
Some of the things that should not be included in the new design:
• “Your Wishlist”
• “Our current production time is three days” along the top should be replaced with a “Crowdfund your project” link
• We have a custom services section now. These are important links, but don’t need quite as a prominent position in the new design. We need a more condensed, simpler way of communicating we do “custom” work, especially custom awards
New things to add to the design:
• We need something toward the bottom of the page that is a graphic for “Crowdfund your project or Group Pay.” This should be something to show that you can add several items to your cart, and have other people (mainly team parents) contribute to the cost of buying the items
Page Design 2: Category Page:
A new template for pages like: http://www.awardsforanything.com/s-11-chess.aspx
• You can see on this page that there is a banner that says “Chess.” We’ll need a new banner style to display the category names.
• The page will need to be divided into four sub-categories:
• Filter options would be nice (price)
Page Design 3: Product Page:
A new template for product pages like: http://www.awardsforanything.com/p-…rophy.aspx
• Everything on the current product page is important, it just is not laid out very well.
• Things to add to the product pages:
o Production time and ship time for the product
o Crowdfund your design
Page Design 4a: Trophy Builder Starter Page
We would like to have a more modern, cleaner look to the page that begins the trophy builder. Here is what our current page looks like: http://www.awardsforanything.com/bu…sting.aspx
Page Design 4b: Trophy Builder Page
It may make sense to leave Page Design 4a and 4b as separate designs based on your organizational and layout concepts, but if better customer experience would result from combining the pages, please feel free to do one “Page 4” design.
Here is an example of one of the links off 4a listed above: http://www.awardsforanything.com/Bu…x?pid=6617. Please design a way to make this look more clean and modern.