Vidli - http://vidli.com
Vidli: The place to buy, sell, and rent videos online. It's like YouTube meets Amazon.
Nathaniel Brown is leading up the contest here at 99designs, so if you have any questions, please contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 18 to 30
Demographic: Professional and Amateur Videographers, Producers & Directors, Avid Video Watchers (TV and Movie Buffs), Entrepreneurs / Business Owners / Executives, Educators / Teachers, Students Requiring Continuing Education.
Sites they would visit: Delicious, Flickr, Hulu, Fancast, Youtube, Howcast.
#1 - delicious.com (see attached screenshot)
#2 - flickr.com (see attached screenshot)
The style should be super clean. We love icons and prefer elegance in design over heavy graphical elements.
* Assume that this wireframes is a baseline, but all elements need to be styled in some way shape or form.
* Backgrounds can and should be changed
* Elements are completely changable
* Elements can be moved around (this is last resort but if you have strong UX/IA skills then we recommend it if needed)
+ Stick to the color scheme in the Technical Specifications
+ 3D styled buttons for any major action item
+ Solid color backgrounds for any sub elements on the page
+ DHTML styled menus (similar to that of flickr and delicious)
+ Like Delicious, we want a super clean design. Very little graphical elements.
+ Background colors are best with Icons.
- Use of Gradients (unless they are super clean)
- Random Photoshop filters (flare, sketch, texture, etc)
+ Background: White
+ Color Scheme: Black (#000), Grey (#B3B3B3), Light Blue (#5CBAFF), Dark Blue (#4896E9)
+ Minimum Browser Size: 1024x768
+ Formats required: JPG and Layered PSD
+ View -> Proof Colors: Monitor RGB
+ Photoshop CS2 or Above (we prefer CS4)
+ Must organize layers into groups for each element block