Design a combined website/word press template for an up and coming Asia-Pacific based adventure travel business development consultancy!
Roaming Adventures is a business development consultancy specialising in promoting potential adventure travel destinations. Roaming Adventures offers a range of services to the Asia-Pacific based tourist operation. Primairly, we focus on expanding our clients' Australia customer base. Secondly, we conduct on the ground feasibility studies on behalf of our clients who wish to expand their businesses into other destinations. Thirdly, we build the pathway between potential investors and tourist operations who desire added foreign investment.
Our third service we envisage is where we would incorporate the word press template into the website. We would need to be able to upload photos and have a search function on this page.
We would like our website to incorporate the concept of building pathways to opportunities for our clients, a sense of cultural sensitivity and professionalism.
About Roaming Adventures
- Consulting and Business Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Property Details Page (word press templates). Please see http://www.viviuin.com/Real_Estate/Fiji/resorts . We don't like this website layout, but this is the type of write up we would do for our clients ie need to be able to upload photos etc.
- Our current company logo to be used. It was the winning design in our previous competition - Roaming Adventures Logo - please access this to view company colours and graphic in logo.
- We would like the graphic of the logo to feature as a faded icon on the pages of the website.
- Easy to navigate design
- Tabbed buttons to be clear, located either across the top of the webpage or along the side.
- Search function on the word press template
- Use of the company colours - but not exclusive.
- Please see http://www.xolaconsulting.com as they offer similar consulting services to us.
- The website needs to be able to be downloaded quickly as most of our potential clients will only have access to dial up connections.
- Crisp, clean design. Professional but not corporate.
- Clip art
- Excessive use of photos