For the purposes of the design contest please create all pages for the company http://www.bus2alps.com. Use color scheme and CI from existing website. End goal of the screen design is that colors, logos, and pictures can be easily changed to match the CI of any tour operator.
Goal of the website is fast and efficient sale of travel and adventure tours or trips. Create a desire to travel and a sense of trust in the tour operator.
We have invested a significant amount of time for the wire frames that are included in this brief. Please follow to the best of your ability. For those who need additional photo images you may download them from here. http://www.wuala.com/bus2alps.com/9…omoPhotos/
1. Home Page - The home page presents overview of the tour operator, selected upcoming trips or special deals and an interactive filter to allow guests to quickly find and book a tour.
Top navigation allows user to easily create an account, log-in as an existing user, and see a dropdown of their current basket.
Footer Navigation for entire site.
1.2 Category Page
Display different gateways to areas of the website. For Bus2alps: Florence, Rome, Barcelona, Fly from Anywhere, Spring Breaks, Bus2Alps America
1.5 Tour Detail Page
Specific Information pertaining to one tour.
1.6.1 Booking Process / Basket page step 1.
Booking steps are clearly outlined in the wire frames.
A detailed wire frame proposal is attached. Color scheme/tours/trips etc. in the wire frame are not relevant to the contest. All colors/logos/tours and trips for the contest should refer the company http://www.bus2alps.com.
Old Style Guide from Bus2alps is attached. Logo, color scheme and fonts should be maintained. Feel of the company should remain the same but changes may be made to the design of the current website must not be maintained.
- The grid must have at least a width of 960px,
- The design can be flexible in the measures but we'd rather have a fix design (because of the images etc...
- What Facebook or twitter can do, we can do as well and we love Facebook and Twitter (and 95% of our users as well)
- Don't reinvent the wheel (a Facebook login button is a Facebook login button and needs not to be designed)
- The platform is built with: PHP5, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- We are not using flash and we won't either (iPad, iPhone etc.) (except the YouTube player)
- the design should be developable and work on the major browser with XHTML & CSS2 but we will use HTML5 & CSS3 (but not all our users have browsers that support tha