The company is a software development shop that is curently focusing on working closely with goverment department and large corporations. We work on the requirements, design, development and testing of their core applications, critical to their day to day operations.
SD Sharp currently competes with large and well established software development power houses. Therefore my idea NOT to have a standard site where I will just look like another small company in the pot of competitors. I envision a DIFFERENT site ..but very very important is that it needs to look PROFESSIONAL
SD Sharp is a software house therefore I kind of envisioned a site that looks like the image below:
Imagine if each room is descriptive to one of the following task (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Training, Maintenance...)
The picture above looks old and surely does not give the idea of fresh ...so do not use it on the site but I think it gives the right idea that I want the site to be different ...but still professional.
A GENERAL IDEA: Whatever design you came out with, my desire is that he represents a "PROGRESS" between rooms. For example, if I was selling houses, I would like to see the first room (Requirements) where it shows a list of ideas from the customer, the second room (Design) should start having a BluePrint of the House and Designs docs, the third room (Development) should show a house in contruction based on the BluePint of room#2, the fourth room (Testing) should show some sort of calculation where they test that same house designed on room#2 and built on room#3, being tested agains hearthquakes or whatever, the last room could be delivery to paying customer. Finally we should also have "Maintenance" with the idea of piece of mind. The idea of progress of the same house from conception to ..delivery is quite interesting and if we play properly with the colors from lighter to ..a bit more stronger (if that gives an idea of progress...). What do you think? .
- Item 1 Fresh Look
- Item 2 Creative Design
- Item 3 Hearthy Colors
- Item 4 Professional but not ..standard
- Item 5 Focus on the Art Work as I can do the coding behind. That means you can spend more time focusing on the Design part.
- Item 6 Winning contest will provide all images and hard coded HTML pages
- I need a visionary designer ...are you the "one" ??•I need a visionary design ...are u the one?
- Item 1 I am NOT looking for standard designs with the logo and menu above the large image and then blocks on the bottom.
- Item 2 I am looking for something different, more fresh and more interesting, still professional.