We will GUARANTEE this project when there are enough submissions.
We (http://www.GiftCardRescue.com) are a leading gift card exchange site. Our service allows people to sell unwanted gift cards for cash or exchange them for Amazon.com credits. We then sell the gift cards we buy on our website at a discount. Our company was recently featured on ABC's hit show "shark tank" where we successfully landed an investment. We are re branding our company and would like a complete re-design of our website, to included our new logo (see attached).
1. People who have received a gift card they don’t want and would like to sell them for cash. Some are hesitant to be selling their cards online and are looking for a company that projects instant credibility and trustworthiness.
2. Shoppers that are loyal to particular brands. They come to us because they want to stretch their money by buying discounted gift cards. These are people who spend quite a bit of money buying gift cards and want to be associated with a company that is appealing and credible/trustworthy.
The purpose of the redesign is to update the look and feel of our website, including incorporating our new logo.
There are three things we want to see in a new design:
1. We buy and sell gift cards, so any visitor to the site should see the “Buy Gift Cards” and “Sell Gift Cards” buttons prominently displayed on the page.
2. Contact information should be prominent and any visitor should be able to see that we are accessible and they can call us.
3. We have a very active social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube) and we want that to be prominent)
From a color scheme perspective, we like http://www.zendesk.com/, however, we buy and sell gift cards and so we do not want the software company layout of zendesk. We like the layout of http://www.chocri.de/ and would like to borrow heavily from their layout, including the following:
1. The way they have displayed their main call to action (we would like two rotating images, one for “Buy Gift Cards” and one for “Sell Gift Cards” – These images must be aesthetically pleasing with stock photos and gift cards – no flash, just HTML slides).
2. We like the footer layout.
** IMPORTANT **
This contest is for the main page. The winner will be asked to design the “Buy” and “Sell” pages.
We prefer designs in Abobe Fireworks but Adobe Photoshop is acceptable.
Feedback will be provided daily! Please email with any questions
The winning design will be evaluated with the following criteria:
1. The site has to be inviting, clean, professional, and trustworthy (we are in the trust business and our website must have instant credibility)
2. Upon visiting the site, a customer should immediately know that the two things we would like them to do is either “Buy Gift Cards” or “Sell Gift Cards”
3. We want customers to be able to find our contact information easily. We are known for our excellent customer service and we want customers to know they can call us.