Cómo 1200wd comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Nombre de la empresa
Mushplanet provides information about psychoactive mushrooms, also known as 'Magic Mushrooms', 'Teonanacatl' or 'Sacred Mushrooms' . It aims to provide fair information about the history, the use, different species and especially the cultivation of psychoactive mushrooms.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Folks interested in the cultivation of psychoactive mushrooms. They are open minded, have experience with the use of entheogens or want to learn about it. They are looking out for good information about growing mushrooms themselves. Mushplanet is for both starters as more experienced growers.
It's also for those who just want to learn more about different aspects of psychoactive mushrooms.
The current design has an outdated look. We are impressed by today's possibility's of webdesign, especially when looking at site's shown at cssremix.net, cssbeauty.com etc. We want a site with that kind of looks.
- We are not attached to the current colors or the logo, so your free to surprise us
- We would like the website to have more of a light colored look. Basic colors inspired by colors of the mushrooms, like this: http://www.mushplanet.nl/gallery.php (but feel free to experiment if you've got a better idea)
- We would like a light colored website
- We want a new logo for mushplanet to appear in the header
- The design should be playful, colorful, but easy on the eye, readable and uncluttered
- We want the design to have a theme related to our name, 'Mushplanet'
- We want to keep to keep the slogan: "...There is a world beyond ours..."
- There should be a place for the choice of different languages. At the moment it is only available in english and dutch, but it could be translated to more languages in the future
- The content of the menu items stays the same. You are free to play around with the structure and location of the menu
- The content of the site stays the same
- Please deliver the design as a PSD file