Entertainment facility in the local community. A quality golf course and clubhouse for functions, weddings, conferences, meals, poker machines etc etc
The existing RBGC site has been good for a few years but is looking for an upgrade with the design as well as a few changes in the key areas of the business.
The golf club is well established in the local community and has more social members than golf members.
We would like to only change the home page at this stage so the retention of the existing red (#851919), grey (#51503f) and almost black (#242314)
Of the existing design, the following items to be retained...
2. Intro text starting with Welcome to Redland Bay Golf Club and ending in We look forward to seeing you at Redland Bay Golf Club very soon.
3. The course condition can be part of or seperate to this text.
4. The scrolling whats on section (Doesn't have to scroll but does need to be more prominent.
5. The items in the footer, address, phone, fax etc
The existing items to be removed.
6. Slide show
7. 9 menu items at the top of the page as these are only a snippet of the full menu which is available on any other page of the site. Replace with the full menu.
8. The 5 items across the bottom of the home design, advertising to Join
The client feels the current site is....
a. too busy
b. doesn’t highlight key areas enough
c. social aspect
The key areas of the business for 2011 are :
1. Golf 50%
2. Social social of things 50%.
2.a Social side can be broken down to weddings, casual dining, functions, corporate golf, kids club. Basically people who visit the golf club but don't play golf there.
As part of the design upgrade, the following key ares have been raised.
1. Three Call to Actions (1a Golf, 1b Weddings 1c Social)
2. A row of icons for facebook, twitter, and their own mailing list
3. The clubs sponsors to have their logos on the site. These will be included in a zip file of logos.
4. The next 5 upcoming events to have more space on the site as these are important for the promotion of events.
5. 2 or 3 blog entries from their news system.