Cómo CampaignforLiberty comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
We are asking you, the grassroots, to create a website design/theme for the Campaign for Liberty Minnesota Rally on September 2nd. The event will consist of training, speakers, music, and entertainment. It'll be a celebration of our Republican principles and traditions.
The winner will receive a personally autographed copy of The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul, 250 dollars, and the satisfaction of knowing you had a large part in this historic event.
***READ THE BRIEF***
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The Campaign for Liberty event planned for September 1st and 2nd
will be a celebration of our movement and our supporters, a launch
party for the campaign for liberty, and a clear call to the
Republican party to return to its roots of limited government, personal
responsibility, and protection of our natural rights. The event will
run in conjunction with the first two days of the Republican National
Convention and will feature top conservative speakers, musicians and
organizations. It will also have an organizational and training
function for Campaign for Liberty and the Freedom Movement.
- Ron Paul
- Tucker Carlson
- Aimee Allen
- Gov. Gary JohnsonConcept:
Your design should be just as much a theme for the event as much as
it is a website. We hope to use your theme for all of our promotional
items (posters, flyers, stickers, etc.), so think big picture. Don't
get too caught up in the specifics of the site or exactly how it will
be formatted. We can configure that once we get the theme. A simple layout of website with any features or sections you want to add will work for now.
Lo que desea
- This is a Republican event occuring during the first two days of the Republican National Convention, make it about being a Republican and the Republican Party.
- Red, white, and blue! Overly patriotic is not necessary, but make sure it is American.
- We represent the Old Right. Our conservatism was represented from Robert Taft to Ronald Reagan. Grab that portion of history and make it modern.
- Make the design "pop". Use your marketing skills to make the design catch your eye. When you are driving by and your design is on a poster, stapled to a light pole, ask yourself, will my eyes look at the poster? There is only a split second before you drive past, so did your design grab my eye?
- Neo-conservatism (ie - Leftists)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte