A website designed to be a hub for taekwondo students, schools and instructors. Social networking aspects of the site will include the collection of photos, videos and updates from the students and instructors which can be shared among other users of the site. These updates can also be cross-updated on the users’ Twitter, Facebook , Google+ or LinkedIn profiles. The site will maintain detailed stats for each student, instructor and school so that each can easily be ranked against any other on the site. The site will maintain a listing of all tournaments, seminars and testings as they relate to the schools and instructors using the site. The site will also maintain a video showcase of various events which can be accessed by registered members.
Facebook, Foursquare should be the inspiration for the social networking portions. Rest of site should be simple, clutter free.
Descripciones de páginas
1. Logo (included).
2. Header area that can be used across the entire website.
3. Login for Instructors and Students.
4. Free Signup.
5. Info/intro about the site.
6. Upcoming Events (space for 1-2 tournaments, 1 seminar, 1 other -- including graphic, location, date and time, REGISTER NOW link)
7. Video Showcase area with room for 2-3 smal video thumbnails with brief description.
8. Member/Instructor updates. These should be in the style of Facebook/Foursquare and should list the most recent 10 updates. Instructors should be distinctively different than students. Info should contain profile pic, name of Instructor/Student, belt rank, name of TKD school, location (city/state), date/time of update and then the text of the update. Updates can include text, images and/or videos.
Target audience includes both children and adults, male and female. Interests are obviously taekwondo, karate, sports, etc.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte