Cómo LavaZZa comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Do you know those nice colorful ugly shoes "Crocs"? You got the shoes - and I've got the right blog for those shoes: It's called the "Crocs Reportage".
Now I want to put all the information about Crocs on this new blog - and therefore I need a wordpress template which looks like Crocs shoes.
This could be a lot of fun for you, doesn't it =)?
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
What do I want designed? I would like to have a wordpress blog template (compatible with the latest Wordpress-release) and a logo which fits into the design and into the whole look&feel of the blog template.
The whole design should remember the user of crocs shoes. The color design and the logo should fit together and the whole look of the template should remember the user of crocs shoes.
In which way you exactly realize this kind of user experience is depending on your own creativity. I'm looking forward to some fresh, creative blog designs :-)
So much to my company: I am a Crocs fan in my spare time. Now I want to start a non-commercial blog which is all about Crocs shoes. The posts are sometimes very critical and often give the user hints and tips all about Crocs shoes.
Lo que desea
Some small restrictions:
- The "Homepage"-Button must be in the left upper corner.
- The menu must be on the left or on the right side.
- Not more than four colums.
- Background must be white and the font color must be black.
- Single post page: The lines of the post should be short - not more than five words per line
- <h2>-Headlines should be bigger and taller than "normal" fluent text
- Font type: Times New Roman, font size: 12
- I don't need space for advertising on the blog. It's non-commercial.
- The whole style should look like a newspaper site as well as remember the user of crocs shoes.
- In the end it should be a whole Wordpress template which I can easily integrate into my Wordpress system - like any other Wordpress design.These kind of styles I like (some examples and hints, but you don't need to rely your design on them):
- Readers Edition
- Starnberger SeeHint: Let it look a bit web 2.0 as well as a newspaper. Use some badges like "beta" and so on.
Summary: Let it look neat & tidy, somehow a bit like web 2.0 and
like a newspaper site as well as remember the user of crocs if he sees
the design. Then it's perfect for me!
- Creative structures in which the user is lost because he doesn't know where to click (bad usability). Let the look & feel be like a newspaper page (for example Readers edition), then it's great!
- Too much pictures, overfilled design, too many "eyecatchers".