Gütewald is German and means "Quality forest". To be precise "Güte" means quality and "wald" means forest. We produce high quality products in different areas for all ages and different audiences. Starting from work gloves, to kitchen products, to mouse traps, to pet products and bike accessories.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
1. As the name already indicates we imagined a tree, a forest or leaves in the logo.
2. The logo itself should be easily and immediately recognisable and show our high quality standards.
3. We are selling products for different ages and different people so we need a neutral logo that fits all cases. The logo cannot be too serious or too playful as we want to use the it on all products.
4. The logo should also work in black and white as we don't have the possibility to print in color on all products and packaging.
5. As already described some products have limited space to put a logo on. Therefore, we will need a compact version of the logo. This could be an icon without the full name (e.g. the Swoosh of "Nike" without the text "Nike") or the compact logo could include the brand name (e.g. "Burger King").
This compact version could be the main logo (e.g. "Burger King") or an addition to the main logo (as the full logo of Nike with the Swoosh and the name "Nike").
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte